Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wil puts celebrity eccentricity in its place, but good

Despite Gawker Media's redesign theme of "Aggressively Confusing Hassle" I still tentatively venture into it  for two main things:
1) Richard Lawson.  Just anything he writes about anything.  His Real Housewives recaps are so good they, like, stand alone as literary works.  My writing gets shy and insecure when I think about his writing and it gets reallytinyandclosetogether.
2)  Jezebel's Midweek Madness gossip roundup.  (I can't even find it again to copy a link.  Oh, terrible site redesign, ya 'lil bastard!)
 I like to cut 'n paste quotes from the Midweek Madness and send them to Wil so we can giggle like school girls over them.  I mean, I giggle.  Wil maintains his s@#$.  And writes funny responses.

Like today I sent him this passage:
"Did you know that Cher turned seven bedrooms into one giant Indian/Moroccan style room? That's where she sleeps, you guys."  (Jezebel)

and he responded:
how were there seven bedrooms all touching correctly to turn into one sleepnasium?

sleepnasium!  and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment