Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Equals (Lonja)

=
I can't be the only one who has noticed that Lo Bosworth and Sonja Morgan are uncannily similar. Sometimes I google things like "Sonja is a grownup Lo" just to see if anyone else has written about this.  So far, the search has been fruitless.   Nonetheless, I see something there. 
Not only do these two look alike (or at least both look beautiful in that unusual, Meryl Streep-y way), but they have basically the same presence.  A positive, breath-of-fresh-air presence.  They are the levity, the sometimes naughty foils, the wink and the smile.  They both flashed their "Britney"s (inadvertently!) and got mere giggles in return while others might have gotten sneers.  They're silly and fun. Both have a taste for luxury which, at least for me, doesn't induce jealousy or even irritation.  Whatever Lonja wants, Lonja gets.  I would give Lonja things if I could! Despite being spoiled and ditzy ("cou-cous," Sonja?  that was coo coo) they redeem themselves with a sparkling warmth that is so rare on these shows.

Or maybe they're just both good at fooling me.

[Lo image credit unknown, Sonja image credit eonline.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment