Wednesday, August 17, 2011

the time Kourtney Kardashian captured my attention

(Note how I didn't spell it "kaptured."  I win forever.)

I like Kourtney Kardashian sometimes.  Earlier today, she was brunching on television while I was folding laundry in the plain, unfilmed world like a petty commoner.  Her boyfriend or whatever, Scott*, teased her about a time she let her "bush" grow out and Kourtney smiled and joked that she could totally make full '70s style bushes a trend if she wanted to.  It was a cool, funny moment.  The rest of that week's episode should have been edited out leaving only that exchange.

Kourtney is annoying at giving advice, though.  Like, Kris will say something sad and dumb and needy yet oddly defiant and Kourtney will be like, "you just need to [so-and-so]! and [so-and-so]! and [so-and-so]!" in this extremely patronizing, emphatic yet somehow bored tone.  I know none of those words make sense next to each other but it's all true.  Bible.


*I've seen many people refer to Scott as being American Psycho-like because of his fastidious attention to grooming and nutball/highball-fashion sense and being a bottomless pit of hollow.  I like to think Scott realizes how silly he is, though.  Patrick Bateman couldn't tolerate feeling silly.  He would have murdered the concept of feeling silly if that were a possible thing to murder.  Also bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment