Sunday, October 16, 2011

almost buried alive under a pile of blogs

I was just weeding through my Google Reader subscriptions, trying to thin them out a little. I might be a blog hoarder. (I have to save them all in case I need them one day!).

When I got to eat.sleep.wear. I thought I might throw it in the toss pile. I have a lot of lithe, young hipsters on my roster already. But then I opened it and the first post that came up was named "Hat-urday." Awww. And she was smiling this warm, friendly smile and I just had to keep her. (apologies for making her sound like a puppy.)

Then Wil glanced over and asked why she's dressed like Bob Forrest from Celebrity Rehab. I don't know why, Wil,
I don't know why.
p.s. I really like Bob Forrest. He said something on the show once, I think to Amy Fisher, about how if you don't want people to think you're crazy, prove to them you're not. Change their opinion with your consistent behavior. That's some solid advice.

[photos: eatsleepwear and backseatcuddler]

No comments:

Post a Comment