Thursday, June 30, 2011

Equals a Miami?

Remember The Real Housewives of Miami?  Me neither!  (I also don't remember ever typing "me neither" before and it looks bizarre.)  Anyway, I'm watching a rerun of the finale right now and it's jogging my memory grapes a little.  For example, I remember that Lea Black doesn't give an eff.  I like her weird cackle-y voice.  I like that she tries on clothing in the middle of clothing stores over the clothing she's wearing.  I like how she constantly says things like "if they don't like it, screw 'em!"  because I tend to veer towards the opposite end of the confidence spectrum.
If you don't like this post, then to hell with you!  (cackle)
Also, I think Larsa might be the real-life Quinn Morgendorffer but I'm not sure.  All I have so far is:
1.  They both refer to themselves as "cute" and "cuter" than everyone else.
2.  They both suffer from high self-esteem.
3.  They both have impeccably arched brows and enjoy a nude lip.
do you see a resemblance?

[images via www.hauteliving.com, http://www.demeterclarc.com and www.theinsider.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment