Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Real Housewives New Joisey

I like how everyone on these shows takes themselves way too seriously and not seriously at all simultaneously.
I don't like how they avoid subtlety like it's poison.
I like Jacqueline's intense side pose intro.
I don't like Theresa's marble-centric decorating.
I like Kathy's family.
I don't like her folksy platitudes.
I do (sort of) like her when she's not trying to be memorable.
I don't like Joe Gorga's shirts (especially the bicep strangling lavender tee and the acid wash shoulder paneled number).
I like Caroline (she must get the best edit of anyone in the history of reality television).
I like Ashley's slouchy knit hat and pervasive sense of entitlement (just kidding, those things are horrible).
I don't like when people pretend to be caught singing in their laundry wings.
I like that Joe said that Melissa sounded like her voice "came outta the radio."  I might have paraphrased that.

Also, Melissa doesn't know the first thing about dealing with everyone's s@#$.  Just ask this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment